It is an offence to sell or supply liquor to a person under 18 years of age or for a person under 18 years of age to purchase or attempt to purchase liquor from a licensed or regulated premises.
Little Black Dog Trandos Estate
21 Cruse Road Belhus 6069
Liquor license number: 6180148990
As a condition of using this website, you agree to comply with and be subject to all of the following terms and conditions of use.
Terms and conditions of use
- com.au is operated by Little Black Dog Trandos Estate Pty Ltd. Sale of wines through littleblackdogwine.com.au made under Western Australian liquor licence 6180148990
- By accessing this website, You acknowledge that You are 18 years or older and have read and understood the Terms and that You agree to be bound by the Terms. If You do not agree to the Terms or have not reached 18 years of age then you must not use this website.
- From time to time We may vary the Terms and You must accept the Terms on each occasion You access the website.
- “Our”, “We”, and “Us” means Little Black Dog Wine and “You” and “Your” means the customer having an account with Us or placing an order with Us
- By placing an order with Us You are confirming that You are 18 years or older. It is illegal for Us to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- When You give Us Your credit or debit card details You are confirming that You are either the card holder, or that You have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering wine from Us.
- The delivery address supplied by You must be in Australia. We are not permitted to ship product internationally.
- No payment will be taken from Your card until the goods You have ordered are dispatched from Our warehouse.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders We cannot fulfill for any reason. If Your order is cancelled We will contact You to inform You of the cancellation and refund any money You have paid Us for that order.
Website Content Terms
The materials (including all software) and services at this site are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind including warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Little Black Dog obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
Little Black Dog further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials, information or services at this Site.
Little Black Dog may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products and services described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this Site may be out of date, and Little Black Dog makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. You may also be entitled to remedies that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law if any services supplied by us to you fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
Without excluding, restricting or modifying the rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under these consumer guarantees provisions of the Australian Consumer Law or our liabilities under those provisions:
- You acknowledge that our site (including this website) (“littleblackdogwine.com.au“) are provided “as is” and that we do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the Site, anything (including content and website) to or from which the Site are linked or any product for any purpose;
- the content of the Site and all content to or from which the Site are linked do not constitute advice and should not be relied on in making, or refraining from making, any decision;
- we exclude all other implied terms and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the Site, the subject matter of our agreement with you and all content to or from which the Site are linked;
- we will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss arising from or connected to our agreement with you in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including, without limitation, for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings, loss or corruption of data and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) unless such loss arises as a result of our own negligence or wilful misconduct;
- risk of loss of or damage to products appropriated to your order passes on delivery of them including where delivery is to unattended locations (such as locations which are not attended by any person or which are attended by a person who is not acting on your behalf); and
- where we refund you the amount of your order as provided in your agreement with us (less any amount you have agreed we may deduct, for example under the “Delivery returns/non-collection” or “Cancellations” sections in our delivery terms and conditions) you agree such refund is the total amount of our liability to you for all circumstances relating to the refund.
Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of our agreement with you or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise
- Items are dispatched until payment is received. Arrival of orders may take 7-9 working days.
- We deliver Australia wide and are continually working on our rates. When a metro customer purchases online from any state in the country the final price will be based on the wines selected plus the cost of the courier, which will be displayed at the end of the purchase process.
- If Your order goes missing, or is damaged, between dispatch and delivery, We will send You a replacement order as soon as We can. If We are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days We will offer You a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are left at the delivery address specified in Your order.
- Our courier may require a proof of age identification check if they deem it reasonable at the time they are making the delivery to You or Your authorized agent.
- If Your order is undeliverable we will contact you to arrange for re-delivery. We may charge you a fee for any re-deliveries.
- Risk of damage, loss or deterioration to the product passes to You on delivery.
- Title to the product remains with Us until we receive the full price of the product from you in cleared funds